YOUNG CEO's SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
The CEO Expereience
Your Shortcut to Success
I was 24 when I started my business. At the time, I had book knowledge and a lot of ideas but not a lot of experience or a network. For the last 16 years I have been building both:
- A Network
But, what if you could shortcut this path?
What if you could tap into a deep well of experience & create a strong network?
When you are at the beginning of any journey, you don’t know what you don’t know. You know where you want to go but not always the clear path to get there.
Programs that are available for entrepreneurs that are starting after a career in corporate, are often out priced when you are just out of school with bills and a savings account that you are just beginning to add to.
The Young CEOs Scholarship Program is available to give you access to a network and knowledge you wouldn’t have access to otherwise AND the only cost is a small application fee (designed to show you are truly interested in being a part of the program).
Who is this a scholarship for?
- CEOs who are…
- Under 30 years old
- With a High School, Trade School, or College Degree (or equivalent)
- Committed to growing their network and open to taping into information & resources not otherwise available to them.
“My experience at Momentum live was worth much more than I expected. The clarity and guidance I received for my business as a young start up founder and investor was truly invaluable. I made connections that will last, and within just a few days I made huge strides in my personal and professional goals. If the opportunity is there for this kind of development, I’d take it every time.”
– Alex Dalton, Founder, FINFO, Inc
Momentum Live Attendee October 6-8, 2021
If Accepted You Will Receive...
- Admission to the three-day event, Momentum Live: The CEO Experience, held in Havre de Grace, Maryland
- The Momentum Live Success Book
- Private Momentum Live Chat Feed to continue the work started and foster your network
- Access to established entrepreneurs & business owners
- Masterminding, networking, strategic planning to launch your business forward.
- Celebratory dinner included.
- Lunch, drinks & snacks are provided.
“Because of Momentum Live I was able to define goals, strategies and actionable items. I was able to develop a campaign that allowed me to meet targeted individuals and grow my business faster than I would have been able to on my own because I could leverage the minds of the people in the room.”
– Dylan Vasbinder
Momentum Live Attendee October 2-3, 2019
The Fine Print
Scholarship includes 1 ticket to Momentum Live, regularly priced at $1497. There is no cash value that will be provided. Applicants must be younger than 30 years on April 1, 2022. Up to two scholarships will be awarded based on the application responses. Two 500 word (or less) essays and one 5 minute video along with a $25 application fee are required for an application to be considered. The deadline to submit an application is June 30, 2022 at 12am PST. Applications after this time will be considered for the next Momentum Live event. Scholarships are not transferable to another person.